Made for All-Mountain and Trail use. You seek out the lines less traveled. You push to the high peak, full-face helmet and armor strapped to your back for the trip back down. Dark clouds loom on the horizon. You are fully prepared with your BA3 carrying all the needed equipment need to push the limit of speed and safety on the 3,000 ft vertical descent back down. The BA3 is built to handle the demands of an epic all-mountain ride or enduro adventure. Thanks to the 4-stage adjustable back, load compression “Adaptive Carrier System” and the flexible aluminum bar, the backpack custom adjusts to the body shape of the rider.
- Capacity of 17 liters
- 4-stage adjustable shoulder harness.
- Self-correcting shoulder straps keep the pack centered.
- Load compression ‘Adaptive Carrier System’
- Vertical compartments to carry protectors or armor.
- A combined full face helmet and wet clothing compartment.
- Compression straps on the bottom of the pack.
- 4 internal compartments.
- Separate compartment for a 100 oz. bladder.
- Rain cover.
- Small pocket on left side of waist belt.
- A wide elastic hip belt that can be adjusted with a single hand.
- Integrated HiLumen reflectors.
- Bladder not included.
Ergon Backpack Size Chart
Small: 5'1"-5'11", T-shirt size S-M
Large: 5'9"-6'5", T-shirt size L-XL
The BA3 Evo is the best pack out there. The adjustable harness allows you to adjust the packs portion on you back so that the hip strap is right where you want it. The pack stays firm in place and is super comfy to wear and even descend with. There are plenty of pockets to keep all you stuff separate and secure. The additional rain cover has come in handy multiple times when I've been caught out on those wet days.
This pack is like wearing a hip pack on the climbs, with almost no weight on my shoulders and then synch it down for the decent and it provides a snug fit without moving around.