NEW FOR 2020! The GFR1 has been developed to meet the expectations and wishes of gravity superstar Tahnée Seagrave and her colleagues at Canyon [CLLCTV] FMD Racing. The new GFR1 has a slim overall shape for maximum feedback, yet still provides an extremely high level of damping through the ribbed section under the palm. The lower gripping zone is aggressive to keep gripping forces at a minimum when lifting the front wheel. The slim inner stop further assists in finding the right hand position while still providing free shifter access. The high-strength alloy clamps on the inside keeps the grip from twisting, even on carbon bars.
- Designed for Freeride, Pump Track, BMX and other gravity formats
- German made GravityControl rubber
- Slim overall shape (30mm)
- High-tensile inner clamp made of aluminum
- Carbon bar compatible
- Inner stop assists in finding the right hand position on the bars