Fresh new colors for 2020! The GE1 is specifically developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. These 2 specific styles of mountain biking have riders gripping the handlebars very wide while the elbows are kept bent. This aggressive riding position dictates the construction of the grip. The result? The grip itself is able to prevent typical issues of arm pump in the arms and hands.
- Design to be used on the wide handlebars found on most gravity mtbs.
- Two rubber compounds for a tuned feel.
- Textured zones orientated against the direction of rotation of the hand.
- Lightweight high quality inboard aluminum clamp.
- Built-in handlebar plug.
- Right and Left specific grips, which are also Top and Bottom specific.
- 135mm length
- 32mm average diameter
- 119 grams for the set
Nice tacky compound
These are my second favorite grips. My favorite is the GE1 Evo Factory just for the softer compound. I love the position that they naturally put you in, and they keep your hands comfortable for everything from after-work spins, to long days in the mountains.
These grips are amazing! The color selection is great, they feel great and lock on tight. I’ll be using these on all my future builds. Almost brings me back to the BMX style grip days.
Been using these for a while. Love them!