Available in 2 sizes and new colors! The GA3 concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of our ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder gravity grips. This new grip set will feel at home on the bikes of riders with smaller hands that may not get along with our traditional wing grips, riders looking for hand and wrist support on technical trails, as well as those riders and bikes looking for a lightweight ergonomic grip option.
"With a soft mini-wing design, a rubber compound that’s proven to be quite durable, and an ergonomic shape for all-day comfort, the Ergon GA3 has quickly become the favorite grip of the staff." - Bikepacking.com
- Available in 7 vibrant colors and 2 sizes.
- Soft, subtle, flexible wing aids in hand and wrist support.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- Size Small: 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- Size Large: 32mm diameter + mini-wing
- 136mm length
Nice grips. Good service.
I have bought a lot of grips in the past and found these to be the only ones that work for me to elevate hand numbness. I wish they were in stock so I could by a new pair. Be prepared to lose the end caps I kept replacing the ones I lost and realized it was pointless and now ride without them.
These were for my wife and she couldn't believe the comfort she felt immediately, this is all she will rock now.
If you are doing any downhill don’t get these but for longer more relaxed rides these are perfect. Very well made and super comfortable.
I just got into mountain biking in the end of February, bought a used bike and two weeks later bought my new Norco xc and quite frankly the stock grips were garbage and because of health problems I’ve not been able to ride as far as I wanted and the grips caused me a lot of pain but I picked up some G3 L grips and they are going to contribute to some much longer comfortable riding.