The GE1 is specifically developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. These 2 specific styles of mountain biking have riders gripping the handlebars very wide while the elbows are kept bent. This aggressive riding position dictates the construction of the grip. The result? The grip itself is able to prevent typical issues of arm pump in the arms and hands.
- Design to be used on the wide handlebars found on most gravity mtbs.
- Two rubber compounds for a tuned feel.
- Textured zones orientated against the direction of rotation of the hand.
- Lightweight high quality inboard aluminum clamp.
- Built-in handlebar plug.
- Right and Left specific grips, which are also Top and Bottom specific.
- 135mm length
- 32mm average diameter
- 119 grams for the set
Good lateral palm support
Haven't had these grips for too long. But, as new grips, they are very comfortable and provide ample grip.
had the Ergon GA3 grips and replace them with GE1. My e bike rides are less than 2 hours so I think these are better grips for the shorter rides.
I’ve been riding mtb for over 20 years by far the best grips I’ve ever owned!!!
Love these grips. Super comfortable, best grips out there, contoured to the hand...must have for your MTB!!!