The top of the line SME3! The saddle choice of the top teams of the Enduro World Series. The design has been maximized for frequent changes in rider seat position and saddle height. With an overall flat shape and the sloping rear, the SME3 is ideal for quickly changing between sitting and aggressive downhill riding positions. EVA comfort foam, featuring closed air micro cells, combined with the flex-optimized carbon composite shell ensures a high level of comfort during seated climbing and flat trail transfers. The solid titanium saddle rails are strong and lightweight.
- Solid Titanium rails, 7x7
- MicroFiber cover
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam padding
- Carbon Fiber - Ultra Thin Y-Flex Construction saddle shell
- 3D Progressive Setup sit bone pockets formed into saddle shell
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in 1 color
- 240 grams
- 220 lb recommended max rider weight limit
Great saddle, friends! I spend 2 hours per day sometimes more, and my sit bones were never so comfortable.