We took the Leadville 100 winning GS1 grip body and added a 2 finger GFK bar end, which delivers additional leverage and increased grip thanks to the rubberized anti-slip lower texture and optimized ergonomics. The bar end and grip body can be independently adjusted to customize the fit to the rider. The bar end also double as the locking clamp for the grip.
- Bar end size 2 finger, 35mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Barend is locking clamp for the grip.
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound.
- Latex free and UV stable.
- Soft flexible wing.
- 2 Internal supports tuned for rebound and control.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Available in Black or White.
- Carbon handlebar compatible.
- Lightweight at 231 gr. for size Large and 222 gr. for size Small
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Choice of size is a personal rider preference.
Standard: 2 full length grips
Arthritis in my thumb joints was making riding difficult but my new grips have helped take the pressure off those joints! And given me hand hold options to combat hand fatigue .
My bike has some white in the paint scheme so they look pretty snazzy too.
Great grip and super great pricing due to the discount. Too bad only small left.
GS2 (Discontinued Color)
I think they’re great
As always the Ergon grips are awesome! They are so comfortable to ride with. I recommend them to anyone who wants Comfort while they are riding. My hands feel much better and they don’t tingle or cramp. 👍