NEW! Ergonomic handlebar tape for all drop bar disciplines.
- Thickness of 3.5 mm for gravel use.
- Length: 2300 mm
- Made of EVA foam which offers optimal durability, high pressure distribution and low weight.
- Reduces hand discomfort in all road cycling disciplines.
- Supports increased vibration damping or more direct feedback from the riding surface.
- Anti-slip surface texture.
- Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping.
- Wrap in two directions – for increased grip or more freedom of movement.
- BT Bar Tape wrapping Instructions.
Excellent cush, good grip, love the color (rusty red). Could be a bit longer given the trend toward wide drop bars on gravel bikes.
Best bar tape ever. Easy to wrap. So far no slippage. All good.
I love the bar tape. The purchase and shipping is below average. Little to no communication, If you inquire they send a cut and paste message that says you will be notified but I never was. Will probably buy again (I really like the tape) but I guess I will just order early and try to not be concerned if it takes a couple of weeks to get delivered.
Hi added the BT Gravel tape to my bike prior to doing a 70 mile mixed surface road. Part of the mixed surface was the chunkiest gravel you can imagine and legit single track shredding. While my friends were all complaining about hand pain, I was smiling ear to ear. The bar tape allowed me to not only focus on the trail, but enjoy it more because my hands didn't hurt!
This bar tape got me thru 350 miles of gravel at Unbound XL with absolutely no hand discomforts. That speaks for itself! Grab some now.....literally!