The Ergon US web store only handles warranty requests directly from the consumer on products purchased from this website. All other warranty claims must be made with retailer who sold the product, whether that be a local bike shop or other online retailer. Thank you for your understanding.
Ergon warranty covers defects in material and manufacturing for 2 years from the date of original retail purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover:
- Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, misused, abused or involved in accidents/crashes. It is your responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products.
- Products sold or distributed by us that are covered by another warranty; this warranty does not extend, modify or replace any other warranty.
- Products whose serial number or other identifying marks or labels have been altered, defaced or removed.
- Products whose original product decals or surface finish/paint have been removed or modified.
- Products that are purchased used, or in not-new condition without original packaging.
- Products that are returned in an incomplete condition (i.e. parts missing).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair (or the techniques used), the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings, installation and usage instructions.
- Products purchased at, installed, adjusted and or assembled by non-authorized retailers.
- Products purchased through unauthorized distribution channels (i.e. ebay or via an unauthorized internet seller, swap meet or private party) or products originally intended to be sold in a country other than the one you purchased them in or from (i.e. grey market goods).
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, paint, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- The labor costs required to remove and/or re-fit and re-adjust the item covered by this warranty or any product that it is attached to.
- Any costs associated with returning or shipping warranted or non warranted products.
- Normal wear to the product. Components may have symptoms of wear in less than their warranted time frame depending on amount of use, type of use and other conditions. This includes products that have reached the end of their normal life expectancy before the warranted time frame expires.
- Commercial claims made by any merchant, retailer, commercial seller or reseller (not on behalf of an individual consumer).
- Any products for which the consumer does not follow the warranty procedures outlined above.
If you feel you have a defective Ergon product purchased directly from this online store, please contact us.