The GA3 for riders using a 1x twist shift system. An all-mountain and gravity grip with a non-biased layout. Maximized and designed for the demands of trail and all-mountain riding, the GA3 is just as at home on the xc bike as it is technical trails.
Design & Innovation Award 2015 by Enduro Mountainbike Magazine
- Fits 1x twit shift systems only
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Short Right grip. Full length Left grip.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Built-in end plug.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- 109g per pair
I have used twist grips mtn biking for many years, preferring them over thumb shifters. Grip selection is limited, but I am extremely happy wtih the GA3 single twist grip on my 1x12 XO group. It took a few rides to dial in the correct orientation, with the "fin" higher than I first guessed. Numbness greatly reduced and much better support for my poor battered wrists. Good amount of control and padding without getting in the way. Highly recommended!