Ergon's top of the line men's saddle for road and gravel. Featuring a flat contour and comfortable padding. The overall shape and the relief channel with its deep cut-out perfectly match the male anatomy in a low, forward tilted riding position typical of road cycling. The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort or numbing. OrthoCell® Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell® material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel.
- Saddle shell made of Carbon fiber
- Carbon fiber rails, 7x9 Oval
- Microfiber cover
- Friction reducing side flanks
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Pads
- Topeak QuickClick provided
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 175 gr
- Aftermarket for seat post rail clamp may be needed for Oval Rails. Check with your seat post manufacturer
- 200 lb rider weight limit
- Not rated for MTB use
The best saddle
LOVE this saddle! So much so I bought 2 of them! My drop bar adventures range from 100-mile endurance road rides to 100-mile gravel rides/races. I love how light the saddle is as well as how supportive it is....regardless if I'm on the saddle for 2 hours or 24 hours. I'm 6ft, 175 lbs and ride size M/L. I used the online saddle selector tool to find my size quickly.
After struggling with multiple saddles over a year, and making the switch to Ergon because I see them as a company actively trying to innovate in more areas than materials to make things lighter. I am happy to say I have had no saddle sores and these have kept me comfortable on every ride, indoors and out, including my 500 mile ultra race. I am also happy to say that the saddles are durable and hold up to all road and gravel abuse you can throw at it.