A full bred enduro race saddle! A new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders that was developed and race tested on the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
Online Saddle and Size Selector
- CroMo rails, 7x7
- MicroFiber cover
- Orthopedic Comfort Foam
- Nylon Composite shell
- Side Flanks: Yes
- Edge Protection: Yes
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 265 lb max rider weight limit
- Oil slick pattern and colors will vary from saddle to saddle. No two oil slick patterns are identical.
- Please understand this is purpose built race / performance saddle, so naturally it will be firmer than our other saddle offerings. If you are looking for a trail or mtb saddle for prolonged sitting, please consider our SM or SMC saddle series.
Perfect saddle for my enduro rig. S/M fits me perfectly. I will say padding is a little firm for those rides when I don't wear a chamois.
I've gone on a few decent distant rides with both smooth and rougher terrains and its felt awesome. I don't feel like I need to ride with padded shorts and have ridden without with no issues and was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this one
Had to change last one. The choice was made before the purchase.
Smaller than my previous non-Ergon saddle, at S/M size, but provides even more comfort at first ride without any need for "getting used to". Looks wise - with the oil slick rails - is one of the best looking saddle in the market.
Great product and great timing!