- Anatomical preformed palm and fingers.
- Slip-resistant surfaces on shifting and braking finger tips.
- Flat seams throughout.
- No seams in the finger tips.
- Velcro wrist closure.
- No padding or gel.
- Touch screen compatible
- Ideal Use: MTB, Endurance, Trail, XC, Bikepacking
- Unisex sizing.
- Note on sizing: It is advised to order the size you typically wear in cycling or sports gloves. For example, if you typically wear size L, this is the size Ergon glove you should order.
First time putting these on it was clear it is the best glove I’ve had. Great fit, I can wear them on the climb and for fast Enduro descents. Great in the bike park on brakes bumps. Not baggy at all in the palm. Super low profile and very thin, perfect for my liking. But I am giving them low stars because after 8 rides they are falling apart. Hopefully they can make these durable.
I love ergon grips so I figured I would love their glove and I wasn't wrong. They are thin but that's what I wanted to not a problem here. These gloves are great for everything but keeping your hands warm.
Super comfortable fit and true to size for sure. Has just the right amount of grip to get the job done.
I like this glove. I would like to see one without velcro strap.
Great lightweight glove! There is no padding in these gloves, but they act and feel like a second skin. Sizing is true to size. I wear a L in every style of glove I own and the HM2 in L fits like a glove, ha!