The CF Allroad Pro Carbon Setback seat post uniquely combines properties that were previously considered incompatible: Sensitive absorbing response, low weight, maintenance-free and a sleek appearance. The CF Allroad seat post is perfectly tuned to absorb road impacts and works with noticeably more efficiency than conventional spring suspension seat posts. For a pure road bike feeling, the VCLS leaf springs provide a highly sensitive, lively response.
- Use: Road, Allroad, Gravel
- 27.2 mm diameter
- 353 mm length
- 25 mm set back
- 152 mm of seat post at maximum insertion
- 255 mm of seat post at minimum insertion
- Made of Carbon Fiber Composite
- Compatible with round saddle rails, 7x7
- Flip Head Kit available aftermarket for oval 7x9 carbon saddle rails.
- 220 grams
- 220 lb rider weight limit.
- No MTB use.
Cannot be shimmed for use in larger seat tubes.
- Not Shimano Di2 battery compatible.
Well engineered seatpost. I’m 5’10” riding a 54 and my seatpost is 1/2” past the max. Another 30 mm and problem solved. This is the only seatpost that I’ve had on this bike that is past the max height. Also you need to put all of the grease in the split or it will squeak a bit. Otherwise it’s the best and lightest seatpost out there