Available in 2 sizes and new colors! The GA3 concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of our ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder gravity grips. This new grip set will feel at home on the bikes of riders with smaller hands that may not get along with our traditional wing grips, riders looking for hand and wrist support on technical trails, as well as those riders and bikes looking for a lightweight ergonomic grip option.
"With a soft mini-wing design, a rubber compound that’s proven to be quite durable, and an ergonomic shape for all-day comfort, the Ergon GA3 has quickly become the favorite grip of the staff." - Bikepacking.com
- Available in 7 vibrant colors and 2 sizes.
- Soft, subtle, flexible wing aids in hand and wrist support.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- Size Small: 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- Size Large: 32mm diameter + mini-wing
- 136mm length
These grips are perfect for trail riding. The color options were fun. I chose the purple grips, which add a nice touch to my mtn bike. The GA3 grips make my rides much more comfortable.
I broke my wrists a few years back and the GA3's make riding way more comfortable with the little wing extension. All my bike's have them.
Been using Ergon grips for years. Got a new bike an immediately upgraded to the GA3
These grips are great for old guys that still want to shred. I’m still able to get a great hold of my bars and my hands don’t get numb. I feel like this is a win. I like them.
After 3 rides I’ll say it’s a good choice for sore wrists.