Available in 2 sizes and new colors! The GA3 concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of our ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder gravity grips. This new grip set will feel at home on the bikes of riders with smaller hands that may not get along with our traditional wing grips, riders looking for hand and wrist support on technical trails, as well as those riders and bikes looking for a lightweight ergonomic grip option.
"With a soft mini-wing design, a rubber compound that’s proven to be quite durable, and an ergonomic shape for all-day comfort, the Ergon GA3 has quickly become the favorite grip of the staff." - Bikepacking.com
- Available in 7 vibrant colors and 2 sizes.
- Soft, subtle, flexible wing aids in hand and wrist support.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- Size Small: 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- Size Large: 32mm diameter + mini-wing
- 136mm length
New bike meant having to dial in my position. GA3 are super comfortable and assist in achieving the proper wrist riding angle. Best suggestion for achieving the proper grip angle is to sit on bike and place a mirror or camera in selfie mode and view your wrist angle. My initial setup which seemed correct, was way off . Placed the mirror and viewed my wrist angle/grip angle, against diagram provided.
Realized my initial setup error and adjusted to the recommended angle. Like magic, next ride was very comfortable and wrist pain was eliminated. The support that they provide is just as described.
The grips are comfortable. They do show dirt easy but clean up well with alcohol.
I really like these handles. Got here pretty quick, easy to install and feel great.
Bought these for my wife. She has issues with her wrists on longer rides. She really likes the comfort these provide. Very high quality grips.
Product as advertised, packaged & shipped professionally & on time.