The GC1 is a grip developed for the ergonomic demands of riders using sweptback handlebars, usually found on city and touring bikes. Using tradition grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension therefore can be eliminated.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep.
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- 100% German made rubber compound.
- Certified toxin free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp.
- Specially positioned rubber textures maximum comfort.
2 full length grips
1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right grip
My e-tandem bicycle came with sweptback handlebars for the captain (front rider). I was getting pain in my wrists after riding a relatively short distance. I was going to swap out the stock handlebar for a bar with a less severe angle but discovered the GC1 grips! Didn't know they existed. I was on the website and clicked on the description. The grip flares out at the end to put the wrist in the right position. Problem solved, less expensive fix and no more pain.