Available in 2 sizes and new colors! The GA3 concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of our ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder gravity grips. This new grip set will feel at home on the bikes of riders with smaller hands that may not get along with our traditional wing grips, riders looking for hand and wrist support on technical trails, as well as those riders and bikes looking for a lightweight ergonomic grip option.
"With a soft mini-wing design, a rubber compound that’s proven to be quite durable, and an ergonomic shape for all-day comfort, the Ergon GA3 has quickly become the favorite grip of the staff." - Bikepacking.com
- Available in 7 vibrant colors and 2 sizes.
- Soft, subtle, flexible wing aids in hand and wrist support.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- Size Small: 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- Size Large: 32mm diameter + mini-wing
- 136mm length
Loving the GA3 grips. First ride out of the box and they had much more support for my wrist than the factory grip. Dialed in the right grip by rotating it 2-3 degrees to get the paddle in the right location and all is perfect. Fantastic grip!!
Sounds simple, but bombing down a trail with up to 55lbs will wear out your hands, wrists, shoulders, and neck. The wing pad is real and well thought out. You can adjust the 'twist' level. If you use 70% alcohol to wipe off the endless dirt hitting your grips, they will last forever. Should come standard on e bikes!
Love the vibrant blue. Perfect ergonomic hand position for riding
I bought this grips cause I was getting hand painted with smaller grips the larger surface area allows hand to rest on top alleviating pain and making for a more enjoyable riding experience
These grips are perfect for trail riding. The color options were fun. I chose the purple grips, which add a nice touch to my mtn bike. The GA3 grips make my rides much more comfortable.