The CF Allroad Pro Carbon seat post uniquely combines properties that were previously considered incompatible: Sensitive absorbing response, low weight, maintenance-free and a sleek appearance. The CF Allroad seat post is perfectly tuned to absorb road impacts and works with noticeably more efficiency than conventional spring suspension seat posts. For a pure road bike feeling, the VCLS leaf springs provide a highly sensitive, lively response.
- Use: Road, Allroad, Gravel
- 27.2 mm diameter
- 353 mm length
- 152 mm of seat post at maximum insertion
- 255 mm of seat post at minimum insertion
- Made of Carbon Fiber Composite
- Compatible with round saddle rails, 7x7
- Flip Head Kit available aftermarket for oval 7x9 carbon saddle rails.
- 220 grams
- 220 lb rider weight limit.
- No MTB use.
Cannot be shimmed for use in larger seat tubes.
- Not Shimano Di2 battery compatible.
It really makes a bud difference softening the bumps on rough gravel! Great engineered product.
The price of the seat post seems extravagant. But after using it For Rebecca’s Private Idaho I am now hooked.
Takes the edge off the washboard sections nicley
Love the way this works, super light, quiet and takes the edge off of rough roads. Highly recommend!
This seat post is the best I have tried. The Specialized and the Thudbuster offer good relief from shocks but are too heavy. The Ergon CF Allroad Pro Carbon fits the best in comfort and light weight. It is worth every penny.