Updated grip shape and texture for 2020! The first gravity specific grip with tapered grip shape. More damping in the outer area with slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound manufactured in Germany offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before in a bicycle grip. The grip feeling is soft, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides optimal grip and reduces the gripping force at the same time. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip twist-proof even for carbon handlebars.
- Thinnest Point: 30mm, Thickest Point: 32mm
- Tapered grip shape—more external damping, slimmer inner diameter
- Top: Anti-slip zone profile
- Bottom: Minimum gripping force needed when pulled
- High-tensile inner clamp made of aluminum
- Inner stop improves orientation while gripping
- Interchangeable end plugs
- 144mm overall length, 120mm usable area
- 145 grams for the set
Love my GD1's. The tapered shape is awesome, they're thinner at the thumb and index and a wider diameter at the end of the handlebar which provides solid grip and comfort. I also love the inner stop ring at the clamp for ease of finding the correct hand position especially when racing.
Great compound, comfortable and longer lasting.
OK quality grip, construction is good, I thought the extra rubber would cushion the long downhill, it didn’t. Markings for location is a little difficult to see. All in all, just another grip !!!
Love these grips! Great feel, stability and grip. I have better control and confidence. Would buy them again in a second!!