The new and unique rubber compound, 100% made in Germany, creates previously unknown grip and rebound characteristics. The feel is soft, yet very defined and precise. The GE1 is specifically developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. These 2 specific styles of mountain biking have riders gripping the handlebars very wide while the elbows are kept bent. This aggressive riding position dictates the construction of the grip. The result? The grip itself is able to prevent typical issues of arm pump in the arms and hands.
- New unique in-house produced Factory rubber compound.
- Design to be used on the wide handlebars found on most gravity mtbs.
- Textured zones orientated against the direction of rotation of the hand.
- Lightweight high quality inboard aluminum clamp.
- Built-in handlebar plug.
- Right and Left specific grips, which are also Top and Bottom specific.
- 135mm length
- 32mm average diameter
- 119 grams for the set
Ergon invests the time to create the best grips and saddles on the market. The GE1 offers comfort for all types of riding and I’ve been super impressed with just how invisible they become on my bike. I don’t realize how “good” they are until I’m riding a rental bike with other brands grips. Do your hands a favor and improve your ride with Ergon grips.
Excelent comfortable product
Best grip hands down. Just get it. The trail is dampened. Hands feel great.
GE1 Evo Factory
The GE1 EVO Factory is my go to grip. All day comfort, great in all weather conditions and holds up extremely well.