We've raised the bar again! The world‘s best-selling wing grip has been the benchmark for ergonomic, pain-free cycling for many years. Ergon has further enhanced this comfort original in function, material and workmanship – and now sets the new standard with the new GP1 Evo. For the first time, design, development and manufacturing are “Made in Germany”. Our claim to offer maximum quality down to the smallest detail can be executed more consistently with unparalleled precision.
- Made in Germany - design, development and manufacturing.
- The Grip Body is made of 40% organic cork from Portugal and meets strict
- Perfect hand ergonomics for noticeably less discomfort.
- Fine detail improvements after 20 years as market leader in ergonomics,
functional zones, material gradations and external clamping.
- Prevents numb fingers, aching hands and forearms.
- Protects against stress of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Use: Touring, Comfort, Hybrid, E-Bike, Commuting, Bikepacking, Cargo.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Forged aluminum clamps.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Weight: 155 g (S), 200 g (L)
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit to the Large size. Ultimately, choice of size is a rider personal preference.