The GXR Circular embodies sustainability at its finest. It is made entirely of AirCell rubber, which we collected and recycled during color changes or test runs in our regular GXR production line. With our GreenLab Circular project, we save materials, prioritize reuse, and lessen the load on the environment. And all of this comes with the verified GXR quality from Ergon: stripped down to the basics and precisely what cross-country riders and lightweight racers desire. The GXR Circular Grip is light, safe and grippy, absorbs all impacts and fits the hand ergonomically. Made from AirCell-Rubber, the GXR Circular is the first sustainable and truly ergonomic grip. It is manufactured in Germany using a unique process and is super light without clamping or an inner core. Ergon is defining another new chapter in MTB grips and the environment with this product. 100% made in Germany.
- One Size / 32mm diameter / 80 grams
- GXR Circular grips are 100% Made in Germany from recycled AirCell Rubber
- Use: MTB, XC, Marathon, Endurance, Racing
- Grip material: recycled AirCell Rubber
- SGS Certified for purity and quality
- Right and Left hand specific grips.
- Completely new grip material for increased damping on your favorite trails.
- Optimized form allows for reduced gripping force.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Replaceable end plug.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- No inner core.
- No locking clamp.
"I’ve been quite impressed with the new Ergon GXR. They not only provide excellent grip for gloved or un-gloved hands, but they also offer similar vibration-damping properties as traditional foam grips, and they are far more durable. In short, they’re comfy, grippy, and seem to stave off hand numbness by buffering road and gravel noise." - Bikepacking.com