Thinner, lighter, faster. Reduced to the essentials, the Ergon GXR Team does exactly what XC riders and racers desire: absorb shock, offer a secure grip, extremely lightweight, and an ergonomic fit. The GXR Team is a further refinement of the first truly ergonomic lightweight grip made of AirCell Rubber, the GXR. The team version was developed and ridden by professionals on the World Cup circuit and is now available for everyone. Offered in fast-paced neon colors the GXR Team is thinner, lighter and faster than the GXR. Utilizing a new and unique manufacturing process, the GXR Team is the first ergonomic lightweight grip made of AirCell Rubber. Super light, no clamp, no inner core, 100% made in Germany – the Ergon GXR Team defines a new chapter in lightweight MTB grips.
- 30mm diameter / 65 grams
- GXR Team grips are 100% Made in Germany
- Use: MTB, XC, Marathon, Endurance, Racing
- Grip material: proprietary AirCell Rubber
- SGS Certified for purity and quality
- Right and Left hand specific grips.
- Completely new grip material for increased damping on your favorite trails.
- Optimized form allows for reduced gripping force.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Replaceable end plug.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- No inner core.
- No locking clamp.
"I’ve been quite impressed with the new Ergon GXR. They not only provide excellent grip for gloved or un-gloved hands, but they also offer similar vibration-damping properties as traditional foam grips, and they are far more durable. In short, they’re comfy, grippy, and seem to stave off hand numbness by buffering road and gravel noise." - Bikepacking.com