- Anatomical preformed palm and fingers.
- Slip-resistant surfaces on shifting and braking finger tips.
- Flat seams throughout.
- No seams in the finger tips.
- Velcro wrist closure.
- No padding or gel.
- Touch screen compatible
- Ideal Use: MTB, Endurance, Trail, XC, Bikepacking
- Unisex sizing
- Note on sizing: It is advised to order the size you typically wear in cycling or sports gloves. For example, if you typically wear size L, this is the size Ergon glove you should order.
I've searched and searched for the right MTB Glove for me for a long time and I've finally found the right ones. I'm very Happy everytime I pull them on, and it gives me that extra Confidence I need in the control of my Cockpit. Also, pairing these Gloves with my Ergon Fat Grips you just can't beat it at all. P.S. I've got an Ergon Seat to BOOT.........THANK YOU ALL over at The ERGON FAMILY........🤝🏾🇺🇸💪🏾👍🏾👌🏾👏🏾😊🙏🏾
First time putting these on it was clear it is the best glove I’ve had. Great fit, I can wear them on the climb and for fast Enduro descents. Great in the bike park on brakes bumps. Not baggy at all in the palm. Super low profile and very thin, perfect for my liking. But I am giving them low stars because after 8 rides they are falling apart. Hopefully they can make these durable.
I love ergon grips so I figured I would love their glove and I wasn't wrong. They are thin but that's what I wanted to not a problem here. These gloves are great for everything but keeping your hands warm.
Super comfortable fit and true to size for sure. Has just the right amount of grip to get the job done.
I like this glove. I would like to see one without velcro strap.