The Ergon RM Touring is essential for safe cycling. Our ergonomic rear-view mirror is designed to provide you with a clear view behind you without having to move your head. This makes it easier to glance over your shoulder and keep your bike under control in all situations. The RM Touring rear view mirror also reduces the blind spot and allows you to accurately estimate the speed and distance of obstacles before turning or overtaking. At only 100 grams, the RM Touring is lightweight and proudly Made in Germany by Ergon and Busch + Müller.
- Compatible with grips with open ends (ex: GP1, GP1 Evo, GS1 Evo, GA3, etc)
- Not compatible with bar ends.
Fits with handlebar inner diameters: 17.2 - 22.0 mm
- Materials: glass and nylon composite
- Increased safety on the road thanks to wide-angle field of vision
- Ergonomically positioned, effortless rearward view
- Made in Germany
- Developed and manufactured with Busch + Müller