Maximum Control. Ultimate Speed. The Ergon GDH Team proves how effective ergonomics can be for a downhill grip. Shape, texture, rubber compounds – every detail of the GDH Team has been developed to enhance control and speed. The Ergon design team worked closely with two-time Downhill World Champion Vali Höll, and pro riders Troy Brosnan and Fabien Barel to create the pinnacle of downhill- specific grips. All functional zones are 100% purpose-built for the demands of DH while delivering maximum hand relief. From the moment you grip it, you’ll get a locked-in feeling connecting you with your bike. The extra soft GravityControl Rubber compound is Made in Germany and SGS tested for harmful substances.
Use: Downhill, Gravity, Enduro, Trail
- Grip diameter: 29.5mm-->32mm-->29.5mm
- The culmination of over 10 years of Gravity World Cup experience with GE, GD and GFR grip series.
- Ergonomic requirements for Gravity MTB grips: maximum control, high damping, reducing gripping forces and less fatigue.
- Multi-level, cushioning at the top, maximum finger grip zone at the bottom.
- Intuitive orientation thanks to inner and outer stops that provide a secure, locked-in feeling.
- Aluminum clamp.
- Compatible with aluminum and carbon handlebars.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Made in Germany.
- 115 grams
Ergon nailed it with the GDH Team! By far their best gravity grip to-date; soft, good shape, well though out design, etc. Definitely going to grab another pair for my Specialized Enduro
Great quality like all Ergon products, tons of grip on this grips!!!
Very happy with my purchase!
They look great and feel amazing on my specialized enduro!